¿Which brokers are willing to accept offshore companies,trusts,family offices or foundations?
As a day trader myself I found what I would call a one-fits-all solution that accept almost all type of offshore setups available in the market as well as high risk nationalities and/or residents, obviously with a enhanced Due Diligence focused specially in origin of funds sent to the brokerage account. In my case I used a Seychelles IBC that I will use for trading & holding purposes
The broker I'm using have offices in London,Cyprus,Malta and Hong Kong, enjoying a wide selection of jurisdictions we can choose when opening an account. It's specially interesting the Hong Kong office,that allows european investors to buy american ETF that otherwise they cannot buy due to restrictions introduced by MiFID II
Fes as well is one of the most important fees when selecting a broker; in the case of the broker I'm using,fees are very low for what most of brokers are offering nowadays. The only problem with this broker is that minimum deposit is high and depends of the offices in which you open an account. Here you have a list with the minimum deposit required for opening an account depending of type of account and office:
For individuals:
Cyprus-10,000 EUR
United Kingdom-10,000 EUR
Malta-50,000 EUR
Hong Kong-HK$100,000
For Corporate:
Cyprus- 50,000 EUR
United Kingdom- 50,000 EUR
Malta- 50,000 EUR
Hong Kong- HK$500,000
Only 10 new accounts will be allowed before I take out the link (to prevent burning this solution)





Wow, an informative and creative blog. Thanks for sharing and looking forward for reading more... Offshore Company Formation in Dubai
ResponderEliminar